|HOME > Conference > Exhibition&Advertisement|
Information on Application
Booth Layout (Booth location could be changeable)
* The space assignment will be made by the secretariat after considering comprehensively the order of
receiving the application forms and the payment.
* Booth installation
- Shell stands: Exhibition spaces and basic installation services are provided.
① Size: 3 m x 2 m
② Side and rear walls: aluminum-framed white-colored panels with the size of 1 m (width) x 2.4 m (height)
③ Sign Board: The company name written both in English with a unified font will be produced and attached.
④ One desk and one chair: one set of a desk (1000 x 500 x h750 mm) and a folding chair will be provided.
⑤ Lighting: Tress lighting bulbs (100W) and one fluorescent lamp (40W, 20W) will be provided.
⑥ Electricity: Basic electric power (1kW, 220V) for lighting and basic electric outlets will be provided.
* Application for other services: Other furniture and company logo in signboard are available when
exhibitors request through the application forms. And it will cost extra charge.
Payment schedule: Until August 31, 2016
Deadlines for advertisement file: September 20, 2016
* How to pay: Bank transfer
Name of the bank: KOOKMIN BANK (Dohwa-dong branch)
Address:1F, 63-8, Mapo-daero, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea
Account number: 827901-04-078599
Beneficiary: The Korean GNSS Society
Swift code: CZNBKRSE
Before August 31th, 50% of the total payment will be charged as a cancellation fee.
No refunds will be made for the cancellations after September 11th.
Refunds will be sent within 60 days after the Conference closes.
Request of cancellation must be received in written form.
* Registrations for Exhibition / Advertisement and Sponsorship
- Registration date: June 13, 2016 - August 31, 2016
- Deadlines for advertisement file submission / Fee: September 20, 2016
- Register by Email: email@example.com
- For further information, contact:
Exhibition/Promotion chair: Dr. Cheon Sig Sin
Tel: +82-42-860-6580 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
◈ Application Form Download